Re: Wanna know some stuff

  • Antoine Dubuc
    Message 1 of 6 , Aug 23, 2007
      Hi Kieren,

      Thank you for sharing stuff about yourself.

      It seems, to me at least, that you really got all the wrong ideas
      about Ormus. I mean, Gardner's video is very entertaining, but all it
      is: entertainment. Ormus/ormes/M-State, etc. is not a magic pill.

      There is no scientific data, yet, to claim any kind of medical
      benefit on humans, or animals, that has been produced in an an
      environment that the FDA or other government agencies relevant to the
      topic would approve.

      There is a lot of stories, pictures, and other circumstancial
      evidence that supports the thesis that Ormus is beneficial to health
      and can cure some diseases, but there is absolutely *no* rock solid
      scientific data to support any of the claims you read on almost all
      the vendor's website or forums that are promoted by Barry Carter.

      First off, hence, if you want to make medecine out of Ormus know
      this: the scientific legwork is not done yet. Which leaves you with
      applications that are less stringent in scientific requirements such
      as, for example, what http://www.sea-crop.com is doing with ormus: an
      organic fertilizer.

      The thing is that if you want to do serious scientific research about
      ormes, you need, in this case, to have a business that relates to
      ormes and that generate enough money to fund that research, while at
      the same time have been born out of funding that is not controlling
      and owning more than 51% of the business: which is altogether a very
      hard puzzle to crack. I know: I've been there.

      My gut feeling tells me to go for something low key with absolutely
      no relation to Ormusians at all. If you notice, even though Sea-Crop
      essentially sells ormus, there is absolutely no mention of ormus
      anywhere on the website, except for a caption saying "photo by Barry
      Carter" located under one of the photos.

      Why? Simple: Ormus is just not credible.

      So, now we should be looking at who can use patent grade ormes, or at
      least cheap (in comparison with patent ormes) ormus ala sea-crop.
      Once we have a list of potential customers, we can then look at who
      offers the best chances of commercial success at the lowest entry
      price. Once we have that, we can start writing a business plan.

      BTW, I will never put money in any venture: I have none. I am here to
      help those who can fund something relating to ormes.

      Best regards,

      Antoine Dubuc
      http://my.opera.com/alchemicalsecrets

      --- In ormusia@yahoogroups.com, "kierenhyland" <kierenhyland@...>
      wrote:

      > Hey there,
      >
      > First off I wanna make something clear, I am not some business guru
      > (albeit one in training ;) ).
      >
      > I am located in Auckland, NZ.
      > I study at the university of Auckland and there is an
      entrepreneurial
      > program called SPARK (search for it if you want to know more) and
      > basically you submit your idea, if they like it (which in this case
      > there is no way they wouldn't with the magnitude of the product +
      with
      > my "team" which is you guys and some really smart friends of mine at
      > uni) you can get given $20k seed capital and $10k worth of residency
      > at the ICEHOUSE (where you receive workshops, training and intensive
      > mentoring from both academic and industry experts). They teach you
      at
      > the ICEHOUSE how to get even more money from investors so the $20k
      > could only be the start depending on how we angle our approach.
      > I am interested in this from a accomplishment and money and
      spiritual
      > point of view. For years i've read lots on spirituality and finding
      > ORMUS really peaked my interest. ORMUS is great, in a business
      sense,
      > due to the fact its a so called "magic pill". You take it a few
      times
      > a day and voila your god like ;) which in this day and age is very
      > popular to your average lazy joe.
      >
      > As I said im a student doing a double major in Chemistry and
      > Psychology (which are my interests along with heaps of other
      things).

      > Answering your question on applications, we could go crazy with
      things
      > like soaps which are good for your skin, to exploring some
      > technological benefits, to a brand of eye drops (which bring back
      > vision loss), to making like a brand of water that comes in a
      bottle.
      > There are many things but the trouble is deciding which to start
      with
      > and what would be profitable and get peoples attention.
      >
      > We could start by getting some of the other main vendors that are
      > trustworthy (like John hudson) and get them in one this. The more
      the
      > merrier. Why not somehow try and track down David Hudson, i'm sure
      he
      > won't mind helping out with questions we have.
      > I definitely agree everyone involved in this must be honest.
      >
      > Kieren
      >

      > --- In ormusia@yahoogroups.com, "Antoine Dubuc" <ormusia@> wrote:
      > >
      > > Hi Kieren,
      > >
      > > Thanks for the kind words. I agree whole heartedly with you:
      making
      > > Ormus in its truest form and exposing its unique properties is
      > > probably the best way to things going.
      > >
      > > Now to answer your questions, I am glad to report that the
      answers
      > > are simple.
      > >
      > > First, the reasons why no one has been able to recreate Hudson's
      > > stuff in a commercial and public way are:
      > >
      > > 1- It costs a fortune to make ormes ala patent;
      > > 2- Fortune's winning ticket has not been won by someone like
      you so
      > > far ;-)
      > >
      > > Second, David Radius Hudson has reportedly completely retreated
      from
      > > public life. He's an old dude. He had heart surgery etc. He's
      retired.

      > > Speaking for myself I will commit to helping you as much as I can
      > > without hindering my job or my family time too much.
      > >
      > > I'd like to ask you this:
      > >
      > > 1- Which country are you located in?
      > > 2- Why are you in a perfect position to get seed capital?
      > > 3- What's really in it for you: what do you want to accomplish
      and
      > > get out of this? (hey, we all want something, be it pure ormes,
      > > money, accomplishment, etc.)
      > > 4- What industry are you in and what is your educationnal
      background?

      > > Our only capital right now as a group is ourselves. Its important
      > > share with each other what who we are, what we can bring to the
      table
      > > and what we want to take out of it. We have to play it straight
      and
      > > cards on the table and without any bullshit if we want to have
      even
      > > the slightest chance of succeeding. Do you agree?
      > >
      > > I'd like to ask a question to the group:
      > >
      > > Beside ingestion in humans, what other applications do you see
      > > possible with Ormes? (I am trying to see how we can market this
      > > stuff).
      > >
      > > Thank you, Kieren, everyone,
      > >
      > > Antoine Dubuc
      > > http://my.opera.com/alchemicalsecrets

    • kierenhyland
      Message 2 of 6 , Aug 24, 2007
        Just goes to show, you can't believe everything you read on the net ;)

        I've heard lots about using it on plants. Maybe we could do something
        along the line of plant enhancing product. I've used some of my own
        Ormus water on plants and compared them and there is a noticeable
        difference. Mabye use that as a start