Instant Messaging

  • Antoine Dubuc
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 22, 2007
      Hi Everybody,

      I just added a table in the database section of this forum so we can
      list our point of contacts with instant messaging providers.

      I am a subscriber to MSN Messenger and my email address for that is
      banquo_ws@...

      If you are blocked at work, consider using

      http://www.meebo.com

      which will not be blocked by corporate firewall, usually, and will
      allow you to connect with most providers (Gtalk, MSN Messenger, AIM,
      Yahoo! Messenger)

      Instant messaging is a great way to chat in real time. To get MSN
      Messenger, go to this address:

      http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=d78f2ff1-
      79ea-4066-8ba0-ddbed94864fc&DisplayLang=en

      Also, I have a chat room for the evening available at:

      http://files.myopera.com/AlchemicalSecrets/files/spinchat.html

      Let's wake up, shall we?

      Antoine Dubuc
    • Daddy Sanchez
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 22, 2007
        5 more minutes... K! I'm up I'm up! hehe :)