New Members :: Message from Major Rudy

  • Antoine Dubuc
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 20, 2007
      Hi! :)

      I just love major rudy:

      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pc1uog2nQrQ

      Viewing this video is mandatory before reading any further.

      In his good spirit... and voice...

      This forum is not like those of Barry Carter.

      Here there is only one topic and that is how to get off our
      collective butts and start planning what's required to get an ormes
      sampling lab up and running.

      People who join here are expected to tell the forum what they do and
      how they can help. If they don't then they are banned until they get
      off their butts and start doing something to that effect.

      I repeat, this forum is not to talk about the relationship between
      ormus, tibetan bowls, flying saucers, and yadiyadiya. This bullshit
      is well served in Barry's forum. This forum is for the folks that
      live in the real world and have the will, the patience and grit to
      see something accomplished in the real world.

      ORMES are a physical substances that can detected. The goal here is
      to establish what's involved in creating a business that detects them
      for a fee, and that can manufacture real pure PGM based ormes. And
      that's it. Real Ormus would cost around 500$ a gram. So don't worry
      about the current vendors throwing another mayhem: they are not
      selling pure ormes and the pricetag for that will keep their
      customers well away from us.

      Now, if you just want to idle chat about Tibetan Bowls, Trap Water,
      Flying Saucers, etc, shut the $%^& up, like Chris Rock says so
      nicely...

      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=65zXlytv01c

      I think you all get the point by now. There's a photo album where you
      can post your picture. There's a link section where you can document
      important links. There a database to post your IM connection. Get up
      and start posting your ideas.

      We need to build a map, a road, a car and then put some gas in it. I
      can't do all that by myself. I'm married with kids and I can't spend
      all my time doing this. You are probably in the same situation.

      But we can, given a focus, a clear goal, over time, get there.

      The help that you can provide is not financial, unless you have a few
      millions you want to invest... What you can do is tell the forum what
      you do for a living and what is your educational background and what
      resources you have access to, and post that to the database in this
      forum. That way, people can look in that database to find the
      resource that is needed to solve one issue in particular.

      My real name is Antoine Dubuc, and I am an Analyst, Business
      Marketing Solution, for the largest printer in Canada. I am also a
      programmer by education.

      I've been involved in Ormus for about two years now and I realized
      that the other forums (with the exception of Daniel Moeck's forum:

      If I want to have Ormus get out of the Middle Ages, I'll have to
      drive it out of there myself. But to do that, I'll need your help.

      Antoine

      http://my.opera.com/alchemicalsecrets
    • Sanford Atkins
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 20, 2007
        Hi group,

        My name is Duane. I run a business making orgone devices. My wife owns a large housecleaning service. The best I can offer is ideas when they come up.

        Best,
        Duane

        http://groups. yahoo.com/ group/ormes) are not going anywhere.

        If I want to have Ormus get out of the Middle Ages, I'll have to
        drive it out of there myself. But to do that, I'll need your help.

        Antoine

        http://my.opera. com/alchemicalse crets

        Got a little couch potato?

      • Barry Carter
        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 20, 2007
          Dear Antoine,

          From: Barry Carter <bcarter@...>
          Date: Wed, 05 Sep 2001 19:25:28 -0600
          Subject: [ormus_swg] ORMUS Research Plan

          Dear Friends,

          I think that it is about time that we developed some sort of ORMUS research
          plan. This will be necessary if we are to go after funding for research. Things
          are moving forward in this realm and I wish to stay ahead of this particular
          curve so that when funding opportunities come up in the near future we will
          have some research proposals already worked out.

          Kathleen asked for some of this information a couple of days ago but has not
          gotten any response yet.

          Here is my rough draft of a research plan but I don't have the knowledge or
          resources to fill in the details:

          1. Develop or confirm assay methods for ORMUS.
          a. Method to isolate and assay precipitate in the m-state
          b. Method to isolate and assay oil form
          c. Method to convert oil form to metal and assay
          d. Method to convert precipitate to metal and assay
          2. Develop or confirm methods for isolating individual m-state elements.
          a. Methods for making m-state from pure metal
          i. Pyramid method
          ii. Ozone/O6
          iii. Sodium Burn
          iv. Electrochemical method
          v. Any other methods
          b. Methods for parting elements while in the m-state
          3. Develop capability to identify and use various rock sources of m-state.
          a. As sources for sodium burn process
          b. As sources for HR process
          c. As sources for ozone process
          4. Test various m-state elements and materials on plants
          5. Test various m-state elements and materials on animals
          6. Confirm the findings of Hudson, the Essene, Jim and other researchers
          a. August's confirmation of weight changes should be documented and
          replicated
          b. The Essene's claims of levitation should be replicated and
          documented
          c. Jim's diamagnetic gold needs to be recreated and documented
          d. Claims of energy transmission and storage need to be checked out
          7. Collect and evaluate information on the human effect reports of the ORMUS
          materials.
          8. Examine known alchemical processes for utility in an integrated approach.

          If anyone on this forum has some ideas about other research which is needed or
          has some ideas about how to go about any of the items above they should let
          this forum know.

          A fundable research proposal would include a description of the knowledge the
          research will attempt to get to, how it will attempt to get this information,
          how results will be measured and documented and how much the project might
          cost. Any proposals should be submitted to this group for peer review.

          Here is one of the responses to this proposal:

          Dear Barry,
          Great initial framing for a research plan!
          Here are a few things that come immediately to mind.

          1. The researchers quoted at colloidalgold.com who discovered the 20%
          IQ boost from the supplements seem like a natural to include as a
          third parallel m-state control for their next experiment. Probably
          worth contacting them if anyone in this group has indications that
          their brew is causing particular clarity of mind. The basic idea is
          to start with the colloidal gold solution that causes the 20% IQ jump
          and run an m-state process with/on it, hopefully getting a much
          higher jump. The suspicion being the colloidal gold already has a
          crude level of m-state. This could bypass a difficult learning curve
          in the IQ improvement arena and possibly have great potential
          humanistic value for children with Down's syndrome etc.

          2. Any university that is already doing Rhine-like precognition/card
          guessing experiments would have controls in place to test two
          individuals ingesting the same batch m-state. This is to test for
          demonstrable non-local connection/synchronicity etc. The idea being
          to test if m-state does raise psi abilities, and particularly if the
          same batch communicates (a little weird I know, but the connection of
          things that have been in very intimate contact is mentioned/better
          explained in the Tao of Physics).

          3. Any university or private lab or biofeedback center that can
          record alpha, beta, theta, waves could test before and after
          ingestion that m-state ingestion may allow one more direct control
          over mental states. The implications here for alcoholism, substance
          abuse treatment, lifestyle/society transformation etc. are obvious.

          4. A small longevity experiment. Someone will have a much better idea
          but the best I can come up with is that 1-2 day lifespan of the
          Mexican jumping bean moth. A fruit fly longevity lab that does this
          sort of thing all the time would probably be better.

          Anyway, I guess the common thread above is you don't always have to
          have an exact theory to have utility and value, so I propose this
          soft line as a parallel track, to help accelerate research that if
          successful will have immediate wide-ranging beneficial impact.

          I figure think big, they say luck favors the prepared mind, and it
          also favors well thought out research plans that accommodate
          potential for the unexpected and immediate application. Lets get lucky!

          Best regards, Doug
          --

          With kindest regards,

          Barry Carter
          <bcarter@...>
          2319 Balm
          Baker City, Oregon 97814
          Phone: 541-523-3357
          Web Pages:
          Forest - http://www.subtleenergies.com/ormus/bmnfa/index.htm
          ORMUS - http://www.subtleenergies.com/ormus/index.htm

          "What you think upon grows. Whatever you allow to occupy your mind
          you magnify in your life. Whether the subject of your thought be good
          or bad, the law works and the condition grows. Any subject that you
          keep out of your mind tends to diminish in your life, because what
          you do not use atrophies. The more you think of grievances, the more
          such trials you will continue to receive; the more you think of the
          good fortune you have had, the more good fortune will come to you."
          --Emmet Fox