The FDA Won.

  • Antoine Dubuc
    Message 1 of 9 , Aug 13, 2007
      Hello,

      I am going to kill off this group next monday for lack of interest. I
      created this group so people could give ideas and create momentum to
      the task of mapping out a business involve in quantifying ormus
      content in samples.

      I'm the moderator. I am not, unfortunately, much of a leader that can
      inspire people and so forth. I see that no one really gives a hoot, I
      guess, since no one is posting anything.

      I'd be glad to be told otherwise, but hey, when people don't even
      talk about a subject, how can one sincerely expect to actually have
      actions taken for that subject?

      The FDA has already won in my opinion. I am paid for my ability to be
      pragmatic about things. I am neither pessimist nor optimist as I
      write this. Its just a fact.

      The current state of Ormus brings upon itself a great adversary in
      the form of the FDA. The FDA is a focussed, organized entity. Ormusia
      is not. The Ormus world in comparison is pretty much populated by a
      bunch of hippies that swing subjects from ormus in crop circles to
      xenon water bringing ormus through ZPE, with as much focus and
      persistence as a chicken who got his head cut off.

      The Ormusians of today go even further by putting their heads in the
      sand when confronted with this by bringing up the righteous shield of
      Manifestation. Give me a break.

      The problem with Ormusia is not the Ormus: its the Ormusians.

      I've been around for about two years. In that time, reading pretty
      much all the posts from all the Ormus forums, I saw only one
      consistent pattern: nothing gets done except talking. And even the
      discussions are fruitless.

      Ormes, or biblical ormus, is supposed to taste sweet. Have you ever
      tasted an ormus product that tasted like this? Seekverta's products
      taste like suntan lotion. Shouldn't that give you clue that something
      is wrong here? Its no wonder that the FDA is stepping in. If you just
      cut the crap away, its really no wonder.

      Anyway, I am somewhat appalled here.

      I was hoping that the people who would join this forum would do so to
      get off their asses and start building something with consistency,
      dedication and care. But instead no one posted anything. This forum
      was intended for drivers, not passengers.

      Antoine Dubuc
      http://my.opera.com/alchemicalsecrets
    • besmarter_at_rhinoed
      Message 2 of 9 , Aug 13, 2007
        --- In ormusia@yahoogroups.com, "Antoine Dubuc" <ormusia@...> wrote:

        > Hello,
        >
        > I am going to kill off this group next monday for lack of interest.

        Wow. Possibly people enjoy the few posts there are, but have nothing
        they honestly wish to add. Gee. what a shame.

        > created this group so people could give ideas and create momentum
        > the task of mapping out a business involve in quantifying ormus
        > content in samples.

        I have been involved most of my adult life, but we never call it
        ORMUS. Simply ACE, and alternative cellular energy which is derived
        by usage.

        > I'm the moderator. I am not, unfortunately, much of a leader that
        can
        > inspire people and so forth. I see that no one really gives a hoot,
        > guess, since no one is posting anything.
        >
        > I'd be glad to be told otherwise, but hey, when people don't even
        > talk about a subject, how can one sincerely expect to actually have
        > actions taken for that subject?

        We have a fertilizer made of ACE that causes plants to grow
        abundantly. Few people utilize it, but the ones who do are impressed
        and continue.

        It is a slow process over time to change the views and opinions of
        people, one which requires a tremendous amount of stick-to-it-
        iveness. Most people do not have the patience level required to hang
        in there over the years, much less decades. Our first receipt is
        from 1963, prior to David Hudson and his group. We still do
        everything using the tried and true slow methods from our past, but
        we don't give exclusives (recently I was asked to give a company in
        Florida the global exclusive to brand it for their use --- too funny,
        LOL - you can't take an exclusive on anything natural that is put
        here for our use by the Creator, the mere idea is repulsive to me.)

        > The FDA has already won in my opinion. I am paid for my ability to
        be
        > pragmatic about things. I am neither pessimist nor optimist as I
        > write this. Its just a fact.

        I respectfully reject that idea, but I am only one person here. I
        refuse to surrender to dishonest methods no matter who it is, even a
        governmental body...I thankfully have met a number of people who work
        with the FDA and find for the most part they are as concerned about
        safety as we are, and want changes to occur in their own governmental
        structure... despite your opinion, it is thankfully not shared by
        most people I have met in the past 5 or so years up in Bethesda.

        > The current state of Ormus brings upon itself a great adversary in
        > the form of the FDA. The FDA is a focussed, organized entity.
        Ormusia
        > is not. The Ormus world in comparison is pretty much populated by a
        > bunch of hippies that swing subjects from ormus in crop circles to
        > xenon water bringing ormus through ZPE, with as much focus and
        > persistence as a chicken who got his head cut off.

        I am not a hippie or any other such thing, and never was. I do
        however know that food should not contain dangerous things for the
        body, and nether should anything else we use on our bodies.

        > The Ormusians of today go even further by putting their heads in
        the
        > sand when confronted with this by bringing up the righteous shield
        of
        > Manifestation. Give me a break.
        >
        > The problem with Ormusia is not the Ormus: its the Ormusians.
        >
        > I've been around for about two years. In that time, reading pretty
        > much all the posts from all the Ormus forums, I saw only one
        > consistent pattern: nothing gets done except talking. And even the
        > discussions are fruitless.

        Possible we are busy doing rather than talking? A thought...I speak
        solely for myself here.

        > Ormes, or biblical ormus, is supposed to taste sweet. Have you ever
        > tasted an ormus product that tasted like this? Seekverta's products
        > taste like suntan lotion. Shouldn't that give you clue that
        something
        > is wrong here? Its no wonder that the FDA is stepping in. If you
        just
        > cut the crap away, its really no wonder.

        The taste that is left behind is always sweet. Ours is bitter to
        begin, but is like a honey when it is precipitated originally.

        > Anyway, I am somewhat appalled here.
        >
        > I was hoping that the people who would join this forum would do so
        > get off their asses and start building something with consistency,
        > dedication and care. But instead no one posted anything. This forum
        > was intended for drivers, not passengers.

        I guess you have made up your mind. I heard a saying once, that "a
        man convinced against his will, is of the same opinion still". I
        wish you success in whatever you do next. I have been involved now
        for decades, some people come and go...blessings either way.

        Dana Dudley

        > Antoine Dubuc
        > http://my.opera.com/alchemicalsecrets

      • Daddy Sanchez
        Message 3 of 9 , Aug 14, 2007
          I just got on the forum. I'm with ya Ant! Let me know what you need
          from me. I am already working on various promotional stuff. Where
          would we locate this business distribution center? We can setup an e-
          commerce store to take orders world wide. We can start by giving
          samples of ORMUS to various group/organizations then have them come
          back and order from us on a menu type standard rate price table. Let
          me know what you think. I am in San Diego, where are you?

          -Cryptic

        • Cameron Gibson
          Message 4 of 9 , Aug 14, 2007
            Dear Group,

            I will join  I already have people in Canada, North America, South Africa, and New Zealand so far who would be willing to sell two or three ounces a month once they try our product. Currently I think we should sell grams for 34.99 or 54.99, Ant & Mr. Daddy can we exchange Skype voice chats now or phone numbers? We really need to talk, I am talking about 20,000 a month in the first ORMUS dealers ever! Let me know everyone!

            Sincerely,

            Cactusrob

            Message 5 of 9 , Aug 20, 2007
              Dear Cactus,

              Making real ormes from metal would be somewhat more expensive
              Gold: 585$ an ounce
              Rhodium: 6000$ an ounce
              Etc.

              Also, the initial idea was simply to see what is involve in creation
              a proper sampling lab. Just that. Mapping this down.

              Making real ormes is not an easy thing. And it would be way too
              expensive for anyone or almost.

              Antoine

              --- In ormusia@yahoogroups.com, Cameron Gibson <golem146@...> wrote:

              > Dear Group,
              >
              > I will join I already have people in Canada, North America, South
              Africa, and New Zealand so far who would be willing to sell two or
              three ounces a month once they try our product. Currently I think we
              should sell grams for 34.99 or 54.99, Ant & Mr. Daddy can we exchange
              Skype voice chats now or phone numbers? We really need to talk, I am
              talking about 20,000 a month in the first ORMUS dealers ever! Let me
              know everyone!

              > Sincerely,
              >
              > Cactusrob

              align:right;padding-right:.5em;}
              > #ygrp-vital ul li .cat{
              > font-weight:bold;}
              > #ygrp-vital a {
              > text-decoration:none;}
              >
              > #ygrp-vital a:hover{
              > text-decoration:underline;}
              >
              > #ygrp-sponsor #hd{
              > color:#999;font-size:77%;}
              > #ygrp-sponsor #ov{
              > #ygrp-sponsor #ov ul{
              > padding:0 0 0 8px;margin:0;}
              > #ygrp-sponsor #ov li{
              > #ygrp-sponsor #ov li a{
              > text-decoration:none;font-size:130%;}
              > #ygrp-sponsor #nc {
              > #ygrp-sponsor .ad{
              > padding:8px 0;}
              > #ygrp-sponsor .ad #hd1{
              size:100%;line-height:122%;}
              > #ygrp-sponsor .ad a{
              > text-decoration:none;}
              > #ygrp-sponsor .ad a:hover{
              > text-decoration:underline;}
              > #ygrp-sponsor .ad p{
              > margin:0;}
              > o {font-size:0;}
              > .MsoNormal {
              > margin:0 0 0 0;}
              > #ygrp-text tt{
              > font-size:120%;}
              > blockquote{margin:0 0 0 4px;}
              > .replbq {margin:4;}
              > -->

            • Cameron Gibson
              Message 6 of 9 , Aug 20, 2007
                Dear Antoine,

                Is it possible you get Skype voice chat or Paltalk so we can create a voice conference room, I have so many questions! Or I can just call your phone for free because I have skype!

              • Antoine Dubuc
                Message 7 of 9 , Aug 20, 2007
                  Hi Cactus, everyone,

                  Go to the chat room this evening... around 9 o'clock, eatern standard
                  time: Montreal time anyway...

                  http://files.myopera.com/AlchemicalSecrets/files/spinchat.html

                  Best regards

                • Gibson Elliot
                  Message 8 of 9 , Aug 20, 2007
                    Antoine

                    As sad as it sounds, I'm in general agreement with
                    what you said. I would also agree that this group
                    needs a focused leader. And not a cultive type. I too
                    have all but stopped even reading the posts from most
                    ormus groups. I will participate if this keeps going
                    but I don't have much in the way of money to
                    contribute. If someone's got the cash I will gladly do
                    what I can.

                    Gibson

                    === message truncated ===

                    Got a little couch potato?