First Post!

  • ormusia
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 30, 2007
      Hi!

      And thank you, sincerely, for joining this group. Rules are simple,
      and can be summarized in the best Austin Powers way, and I quote:

      Oh Behave! :)

      That's about it. I'd really like it if we can stick to the topic,
      namely, mapping this sucker out. What are the points that needs to be
      addressed in creating an organisation whose purpose is essentially
      providing ormes assays as a service, and providing pure ormes as a
      product to various industries?

      It will, no doubt, be a long and tedious process. But with patience,
      dedication, passion and collaboration we can map it out and know if
      we can manifest this organisation as a reality.

      Remember, even if all fails, we'll have had fun and gained much
      knowledge!

      Best regards,

      Antoine Dubuc,

      ze little moderator
      http://my.opera.com/alchemicalsecrets
    • Daddy Sanchez
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 14, 2007
        I just went to your opera site, it is cool! I'm wondering about
        specific tasks and deligations that need to be done and who would be
        assigned to them. Now, if the business does produce profit, who would
        get what percentage and why? We need to start closing the circle a
        little bit and start offering each other interests in the company
        depending on our envolvment and comitment. From there, we need legal
        documents to provide and prove to each other our negotiations and
        rules for future situations. That, I think, will make this more real
        for everyone and plant the seed of motivation/inspiration.

        Cryptic