ENOTA 2 - 2nd International ORMUS Conference May 19, 20, 21, 22

  • Barry Carter
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 19, 2011
      Dear Friends,

      There is another resource available for folks who are thinking of
      attending the Second International ORMUS Conference at Enota. I set
      up an email list where people can connect to arrange for shared
      transportation or housing for the conference. You can join this forum
      by sending a blank note to:

      EnotaConference-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

      Additional available commands are:

      Post message: EnotaConference@yahoogroups.com

      You can also subscribe by going to the web site at:

      With kindest regards,

      Barry Carter
      <bcarter@...>
      2319 Balm
      Baker City, Oregon 97814
      Phone: 541-523-3357
      Web Pages:
      ORMUS - http://www.subtleenergies.com/ormus/index.htm
      Forest - http://www.subtleenergies.com/ormus/bmnfa/index.htm
      Donate - http://www.subtleenergies.com/ormus/donate.htm

      "What you think upon grows. Whatever you allow to occupy your mind
      you magnify in your life. Whether the subject of your thought be good
      or bad, the law works and the condition grows. Any subject that you
      keep out of your mind tends to diminish in your life, because what
      you do not use atrophies. The more you think of grievances, the more
      such trials you will continue to receive; the more you think of the
      good fortune you have had, the more good fortune will come to you."
      --Emmet Fox from Make Your Life Worthwhile, 1942