ENOTA 2 - 2nd International ORMUS Conference May 19, 20, 21, 22

  • Barry Carter
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 15 8:45 PM
      Dear Friends,

      I have spent a good part of the last couple of days networking with
      Thomas Geckler and the folks at Enota in order to put this email
      together. There is now an Enota web page on the ORMUS conference at:

      http://www.enota.com/ormus.htm

      This page has links to sign up for the Second International ORMUS
      Conference and a list of most of the presenters. This page will be
      updated regularly.

      Also note that the price is lower if you sign up before April first.

      If you are not sure or if you want to get email updates as the
      conference time approaches, you can also sign up for email updates
      from Enota on the page above.

      Here is Thomas' announcement about the conference:

      The ENOTA 2 - 2nd International ORMUS Conference May 19, 20, 21, 22 is ON!

      Speakers who have confirmed are as follows:
      David Wolfe, SUPERFOODS author and raw food guru
      Dr. Joe Champion, who converts copper into gold
      Michael Tellinger, from S. Africa to talk about the Annunaki and ORMUS
      Barry Carter
      Chris Emmons
      David DVD van Derryt
      Tom Waters
      Peter May
      Jason Davis (we hope)
      Doug Beitler
      Jan Denlinger (www.gardenshot.com)
      Michael "Mehoo" McCabe
      Thomas Geckler (www.cherokeegold.net)
      Don Nance (www.oceanalchemy.com)
      Joe Lello (www.atlantisalchemy.com)

      David Wolfe will speak on Friday night and will lead a Sunday morning
      hike into the woods. On May 19 (Thursday) we plan to demonstrate
      ORMUS making techniques, from sea salt precipitate ("wet
      precipitate"), to John Hudson's powder, to a sodium burn for M-#, as
      well as a demonstration of magnetic trap building. Barry will give
      his famous Intro to ORMUS talk after dinner Thursday as well as
      leading off the conference on Friday morning; Michael Tellinger and
      Joe Champion will speak on Saturday.

      We have yet to hear back about several speaking invitations, and hope
      to add a few more, and even maybe a surprise, though we already have
      a WONDERFUL program planned. This time I am told we will be in the
      conference center, and we can open the doors and let the sweet
      springtime air in and listen to the rushing water just outside the doors.

      The cost for this event will be as follows;

      $499 will include dorm/bunkhouse accommodations for Thursday night,
      Friday night and Saturday night, all meals, and all conference
      events. The official start of the conference is at dinner Thursday
      night. A raw meal will precede the cooked vegetarian and meated fare
      for those raw foodists attending the ORMUS conference.

      David Wolfe is expected early, and we are hoping he will give a talk
      on Wednesday night. We also hope to have informal demonstrations on
      Thursday morning,and are hoping David will stay around for a few days
      after we finish. So-- you can extend your stay or come early, and
      each additional night (with meals and accommodations) for $125 per
      night, or $95 without meals.

      Great thanks to Suan, our newest list member for her flexibility and
      willingness to open her wonderful place to us again!

      Make those reservations ORMITES and ORMETTES! We had a wonderful time
      last time, and this is going to be even better!

      Love and Light,

      THOMAS
      http://cherokeegold.net/
      --

      With kindest regards,

      Barry Carter
      <bcarter@...>
      2319 Balm
      Baker City, Oregon 97814
      Phone: 541-523-3357
      Web Pages:
      ORMUS - http://www.subtleenergies.com/ormus/index.htm
      Forest - http://www.subtleenergies.com/ormus/bmnfa/index.htm
      Donate - http://www.subtleenergies.com/ormus/donate.htm

      "What you think upon grows. Whatever you allow to occupy your mind
      you magnify in your life. Whether the subject of your thought be good
      or bad, the law works and the condition grows. Any subject that you
      keep out of your mind tends to diminish in your life, because what
      you do not use atrophies. The more you think of grievances, the more
      such trials you will continue to receive; the more you think of the
      good fortune you have had, the more good fortune will come to you."
      --Emmet Fox from Make Your Life Worthwhile, 1942
    • Barry Carter
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 19 2:45 PM
        Dear Friends,

        There is another resource available for folks who are thinking of
        attending the Second International ORMUS Conference at Enota. I set
        up an email list where people can connect to arrange for shared
        transportation or housing for the conference. You can join this forum
        by sending a blank note to:

        EnotaConference-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

        Additional available commands are:

        Post message: EnotaConference@yahoogroups.com

        You can also subscribe by going to the web site at: