Re: [ormusia] (unknown)

  • Greg Clifton
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 23, 2009
      Gerald
      Thanks a lot of great info.  Greateful for the help, knowledge and insights.

      Greg
      Light, Love, Truth The Way

      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 23, 2009
        No worries Greg.

        I just reread my post and I didn't explain the point about why he should avoid eating meat or animal protein after 1pm and that cause the pancreas is most/more active at around 2-3am and so leave at least 8hrs clear of any animal protein so it can work on other proteins at that crucial time.

        I wrote to the group and not personally so that others may help their loved ones as well or get some ideas in future, but hopefully they won't need to.

        Love and Healing for your brother Greg.

        Gerald

        ps I was thinking did anyone try Don Nance's white powder seeing as he was cured of cancer and he shows how to make his powder on the net as well??