Elixir of Life 1/4 of an ounce for $20 inexpensive for the public!

  • grandmasterhaden12
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 31, 2009
      Special for the month of September. No samples will be available as of September 10th. Introducing new 1/4 of an ounce Elixir Of Vita for $20 U.S. plus shipping. Please add a standard of 4.95 for priority shipping mail for within the U.S. If outside the U.S. please email me for shipping rate. Please contact me for more information @ lrds_hasboun@...

      Have a nice day,
      Anthony