Made another Batch of Universal Medicine Elixir of Life Philosphers Stone

  • grandmasterhaden12
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 28, 2009
      I made another batch of Universal Medicine. Finished making it last night! I have had visions, revelations all day from taking it. It is very potent for me.

      Got new equipment and upgrade of technology.

      It is like a thick melted wax. Its loaded with the real prime material.

      If you have any questions you all know where to reach me.

      lrds_hasboun @ yahoo dot com
    • Ronnie Conner
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 29, 2009
        Grandmaster? of what?