  • Carol Smith
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 14 2:21 AM
      Hi
      Has anyone got any information on UK suppliers or suppliers who can sell to UK without having to wait for weeks?
      caz

      Yahoo! for Good helps you make a difference
    • Barry Carter
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 14 1:05 PM
        Dear Caz,

        Try this:

        Exotic Elixirs (UK)
        www.exotic-elixirs.co.uk

        --

        With kindest regards,

        Barry Carter
        <bcarter@...>
        2319 Balm
        Baker City, Oregon 97814
        Phone: 541-523-3357
        Web Pages:
        Forest - http://www.subtleenergies.com/ormus/bmnfa/index.htm
        ORMUS - http://www.subtleenergies.com/ormus/index.htm

        "What you think upon grows. Whatever you allow to occupy your mind
        you magnify in your life. Whether the subject of your thought be good
        or bad, the law works and the condition grows. Any subject that you
        keep out of your mind tends to diminish in your life, because what
        you do not use atrophies. The more you think of grievances, the more
        such trials you will continue to receive; the more you think of the
        good fortune you have had, the more good fortune will come to you."
        --Emmet Fox from Make Your Life Worthwhile, 1942

      • c.smith180
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 15 1:46 PM
          Thank you for such a prompt reply, Barry. Finally got links to really
          great uptodate information now, (well far more current than i was),
          thats been an experience in itself. Can't wait to try. During
          training as a magnet therapist I ran studies on plants, and I hope to
          try for myself the kitchen table rare earth magnet experiment. I will
          certainly keep records of any psychotherapeutic effects. But loads of
          info to keep me going till then.
          caz

          --- In ormusia@yahoogroups.com, Barry Carter <bcarter@...> wrote:

          > Dear Caz,
          >
          > Try this:
          >
          > Exotic Elixirs (UK)
          > www.exotic-elixirs.co.uk
          >
          > At 02:21 AM 4/14/2008, you wrote:
          >
          > >Hi
          > >Has anyone got any information on UK suppliers or suppliers who
          can
          > >sell to UK without having to wait for weeks?
          > >caz
          >
          > --
          >
          > With kindest regards,
          >
          > Barry Carter
          > <bcarter@...>
          > 2319 Balm
          > Baker City, Oregon 97814
          > Phone: 541-523-3357
          > Web Pages:
          > Forest - http://www.subtleenergies.com/ormus/bmnfa/index.htm
          > ORMUS - http://www.subtleenergies.com/ormus/index.htm
          >
          > "What you think upon grows. Whatever you allow to occupy your mind
          > you magnify in your life. Whether the subject of your thought be
          good
          > or bad, the law works and the condition grows. Any subject that you
          > keep out of your mind tends to diminish in your life, because what
          > you do not use atrophies. The more you think of grievances, the
          more
          > such trials you will continue to receive; the more you think of the
          > good fortune you have had, the more good fortune will come to you."
          > --Emmet Fox from Make Your Life Worthwhile, 1942
          >

          > --
          4/14/2008 9:26 AM