Continued progress using O.R.M.E.s for Migraines:

  • w_c_sally2000
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 18, 2008
      I have begun using O.R.M.E.s for my Migraine Issues as well as for
      "life optimizing".

      This time I received a combination of WPG and Indium, which is
      definitely superior to the WPG on its own.

      I have updated the page, (it has all the last post's information below
      the update).

      Have a good week, folks. I know my week will be better because of
      this amazing stuff!!

      Aum,
      Sally
      http://www.geocities.com/w_c_sally2000/Observations/MigrainePage-2.html