Alive

  • Antoine Dubuc
    Message 1 of 9 , Jan 28, 2008
      Hi,

      Yes, quite alive and well. Thank God. I have been subject to serious
      life upgrades recently... :)

      1- New Job in Toronto (50% pay increase)
      2- Moved from a lousy 2 bedroom to a house in a nice neighbourhood
      3- My wife is pregnant of a little boy

      Quite busy...

      I am now resuming my frequent visits here.

      Happy New Year to Everyone

      Cheers,

      Antoine

      --- In ormusia@yahoogroups.com, Sanford Atkins
      <decorative_orgonite@...> wrote:

      > More appropriately , Antoine, are you still alive?
      >

      > Antoine,
      >
      > are you planning to make Red Lion still?
      >
      > thanks
      >
      > sonirohi

    • Sanford Atkins
      Message 2 of 9 , Jan 28, 2008