Re: [ormusia] Re: Red Lion Vendor

  • Sanford Atkins
    Message 1 of 9 , Dec 25, 2007
      More appropriately , Antoine, are you still alive?

      Antoine,

      are you planning to make Red Lion still?

      thanks

      sonirohi

    • Antoine Dubuc
      Message 2 of 9 , Jan 28, 2008
        Hi,

        Yes, quite alive and well. Thank God. I have been subject to serious
        life upgrades recently... :)

        1- New Job in Toronto (50% pay increase)
        2- Moved from a lousy 2 bedroom to a house in a nice neighbourhood
        3- My wife is pregnant of a little boy

        Quite busy...

        I am now resuming my frequent visits here.

        Happy New Year to Everyone

        Cheers,

        Antoine

        --- In ormusia@yahoogroups.com, Sanford Atkins
        <decorative_orgonite@...> wrote:

        > More appropriately , Antoine, are you still alive?
        >

        > Antoine,
        >
        > are you planning to make Red Lion still?
        >
        > thanks
        >
        > sonirohi

      • Sanford Atkins
        Message 3 of 9 , Jan 28, 2008