Re: Red Lion Vendor

  • sonirohi
    Message 1 of 9 , Dec 25, 2007
      --- In ormusia@yahoogroups.com, "von9999" <von9999@...> wrote:

> [...]
      >
      > --- In ormusia@yahoogroups.com, "Antoine Dubuc" <ormusia@> wrote:
      > >
      > > Hi Rick,
      > >
      > > Next spring will be my first time to do the Red Lion according to
      > > NDC's current recipee. Join my.opera.com and add me as a friend and
      > > visit my blog picture tab, you'll have access to pivture folders of
      > > NDC's old website and current for the Red Lion.
      > >
      > > As for ormes, someone just joind with contacts in China: my wife is
      > > Chinese. Please email me at my hotmail address: banquo_ws@
      > >
      > > Best regards,
      > >
      > > Antoine
      > >

      > > --- In ormusia@yahoogroups.com, Rick Hadley <rickiesmooth@> wrote:
      > > >
      > > > Hi Antoine Dubuc, I have read back on the 13th an email I
      > recieved
      > > from you and the ormusia group that you were going to produce the
      > red
      > > lion. I was wondering if you by any chance started producing and
      > > selling it yet or if you were planing to sell it to others like
      > > myself. I have started the process of the golden water on the 11th
      > of
      > > this month hoping for the best. This is my first time trying to
      > > produce the phillosophers stone. ( I hope I spelled it right ) . It
      > > is now going through a tea colored stage now with some powder
      > looking
      > > form in the bottom of a quart jar. I want very much to learn to
      > > produce this for my own use at least. But I would like to try the
      > red
      > > lion if you have it perfected and wanting to s e l l it. Please
      > > inform me. I would truly appreciate it. And anything I might be
      > able
      > > to read about it and where it might be located. I read about it on
      > > website earlier before the ormusia was founded. When I first joined
      > > the ormus group of Barries. I have bought and
      > > > took several different kinds of ormus ormes. from different
      > > companies. With varied results. I am taking medications from my
      > > doctor. So I am not sure if it has made it where It was not as
      > > noticable as it could have been had I not been taking the
      > > medications. But the more I learn the more I want to learn and to
      > be
      > > able to produce it for myself. If successful maybe for others. Any
      > > websites about the any of it would be great and especially recipies
      > > for the golden elixir or white powder gold. Been having some
      > problems
      > > with computer. So I hope this email gets to you. Thank You
      > > > Rick Hadley
      > > > 309 East Main
      > > > Smithville, MO 64089
      > > > 816-522-6701
      > > > PS How are your experiences with the Red lion. I read one email
      > > from you saying that it was some of the best available or at least
      > > think it was from you. forgive me if I am mistaken.
      > > >

      > > > http://www.lifetechnology.org/teslashield_0008.htm
      > > >
      > > > ---------------------------------
      > > > Fussy? Opinionated? Impossible to please? Perfect. Join Yahoo!'s

      Antoine,

      are you planning to make Red Lion still?

      thanks

      sonirohi
    • Sanford Atkins

        Message 3 of 9 , Jan 28, 2008
          Hi,

          Yes, quite alive and well. Thank God. I have been subject to serious
          life upgrades recently... :)

          1- New Job in Toronto (50% pay increase)
          2- Moved from a lousy 2 bedroom to a house in a nice neighbourhood
          3- My wife is pregnant of a little boy

          Quite busy...

          I am now resuming my frequent visits here.

          Happy New Year to Everyone

          Cheers,

          Antoine

          --- In ormusia@yahoogroups.com, Sanford Atkins
          <decorative_orgonite@...> wrote:

          > More appropriately , Antoine, are you still alive?
          >

          > Antoine,
          >
          > are you planning to make Red Lion still?
          >
          > thanks
          >
          > sonirohi

        • Sanford Atkins
          Message 4 of 9 , Jan 28, 2008