Hi all, some excellent recipes (food only this time) :-)

  • w_c_sally2000
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 28, 2007
      Hello O.R.M.E.s folks,

      I am still sans connection (sans PC which will go online).
      My near library is some miles distant, and gas is spendy!

      I miss the exchange, but I thought – (since I finally found them) – I
      would share some of my Favorite Recipes with you for the holidays (With
      apologies to the vegans for leading with foul.).

      http://www.geocities.com/w_c_sally2000/Observations/Recipies--6.html

      Best wishes for the holiday season.
      Sally