85Antoine was correct

  • Sanford Atkins
    Sep 5, 2007
      Regarding the FDA. They have forced ebay to take down my listings for Hulda Clark Zappers. If your not familiar, do a google search on clark zapper. This worries me and leads me to think Antoine has the right idea about establishing ormus and ormes somehow before the FDA gives us all the axe. Ebay has informed me that they are enforcing tight regulations and implementing new rules. Nazi Bastards. Sorry, frustrated.

      Best,
      Duane

      Antoine Dubuc <ormusia@...> wrote:
      Is there anybody out there?