35Re: [ormusia] Re: The FDA Won.

  • Gibson Elliot
    Aug 20, 2007
      Antoine

      As sad as it sounds, I'm in general agreement with
      what you said. I would also agree that this group
      needs a focused leader. And not a cultive type. I too
      have all but stopped even reading the posts from most
      ormus groups. I will participate if this keeps going
      but I don't have much in the way of money to
      contribute. If someone's got the cash I will gladly do
      what I can.

      Gibson

      === message truncated ===

      Got a little couch potato?