      From: Antoine Dubuc <ormusia@...>
      To: ormusia@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Monday, August 20, 2007 6:01:24 AM
      Subject: [ormusia] Re: The FDA Won.

      Dear Cactus,

      Making real ormes from metal would be somewhat more expensive
      Gold: 585$ an ounce
      Rhodium: 6000$ an ounce
      Etc.

      Also, the initial idea was simply to see what is involve in creation
      a proper sampling lab. Just that. Mapping this down.

      Making real ormes is not an easy thing. And it would be way too
      expensive for anyone or almost.

      Antoine
      http://my.opera. com/alchemicalse crets

      --- In ormusia@yahoogroups .com, Cameron Gibson <golem146@.. .> wrote:

      > Dear Group,
      >
      > I will join I already have people in Canada, North America, South
      Africa, and New Zealand so far who would be willing to sell two or
      three ounces a month once they try our product. Currently I think we
      should sell grams for 34.99 or 54.99, Ant & Mr. Daddy can we exchange
      Skype voice chats now or phone numbers? We really need to talk, I am
      talking about 20,000 a month in the first ORMUS dealers ever! Let me
      know everyone!

      > Sincerely,
      >
      > Cactusrob

      Let

> [...]
      >
      > > sand when confronted with this by bringing up the righteous
      shield

      > of
      >
      > > Manifestation. Give me a break.
      >

      > > The problem with Ormusia is not the Ormus: its the Ormusians.
      >

      > > I've been around for about two years. In that time, reading
      pretty

      > > much all the posts from all the Ormus forums, I saw only one
      >
      > > consistent pattern: nothing gets done except talking. And even
      the

      > > discussions are fruitless.
      >

      > > Ormes, or biblical ormus, is supposed to taste sweet. Have you
      ever

      > > tasted an ormus product that tasted like this? Seekverta's
      products

      > > taste like suntan lotion. Shouldn't that give you clue that
      >
      > something
      >
      > > is wrong here? Its no wonder that the FDA is stepping in. If you
      >
      > just
      >
      > > cut the crap away, its really no wonder.
      >

      > > Anyway, I am somewhat appalled here.
      >

      > > I was hoping that the people who would join this forum would do
      so

      > > get off their asses and start building something with
      consistency,

      > > dedication and care. But instead no one posted anything. This
      forum

      > > was intended for drivers, not passengers.
      >

      > > Antoine Dubuc
      >
      > > http://my.opera. com/alchemicalse crets

      > <!--
      >
      > #ygrp-mlmsg {font-size:13px; font-family: arial, helvetica, clean,
      sans-serif;}
      clean, sans-serif;}
      > #ygrp-mlmsg * {line-height: 1.22em;}
      > #ygrp-text{
      > font-family: Georgia;
      > }
      > #ygrp-text p{
      > margin:0 0 1em 0;}
      > #ygrp-tpmsgs{
      > font-family: Arial;
      > clear:both;}
      > #ygrp-vitnav{
      > #ygrp-vitnav a{
      > padding:0 1px;}
      > #ygrp-actbar{
      > clear:both;margin: 25px 0;white-space: nowrap;color: #666;text-
      align:right; }
      > #ygrp-actbar .left{
      > float:left;white- space:nowrap; }
      > .bld{font-weight: bold;}
      > #ygrp-grft{
      > #ygrp-ft{
      > padding:5px 0;
      > }
      > #ygrp-mlmsg #logo{
      > padding-bottom: 10px;}
      >
      > #ygrp-vital{
      > #ygrp-vital #vithd{
      > font-size:77% ;font-family: Verdana;font- weight:bold; color:#333; text-
      transform:uppercase ;}
      > #ygrp-vital ul{
      > padding:0;margin: 2px 0;}
      > #ygrp-vital ul li{
      > }
      > #ygrp-vital ul li .ct{
      > font-weight: bold;color: #ff7900;float: right;width: 2em;text-
      align:right; padding-right: .5em;}
      > #ygrp-vital ul li .cat{
      > font-weight: bold;}
      > #ygrp-vital a {
      > text-decoration: none;}
      >
      > #ygrp-vital a:hover{
      > text-decoration: underline; }
      >
      > #ygrp-sponsor #hd{
      > color:#999;font- size:77%; }
      > #ygrp-sponsor #ov{
      > #ygrp-sponsor #ov ul{
      > padding:0 0 0 8px;margin:0; }
      > #ygrp-sponsor #ov li{
      > #ygrp-sponsor #ov li a{
      > #ygrp-sponsor #nc {
      > #ygrp-sponsor .ad{
      > padding:8px 0;}
      > #ygrp-sponsor .ad #hd1{
      > font-family: Arial;font- weight:bold; color:#628c2a; font-
      size:100%;line- height:122% ;}
      > #ygrp-sponsor .ad a{
      > text-decoration: none;}
      > #ygrp-sponsor .ad a:hover{