31Re: The FDA Won.

  • Antoine Dubuc
    Aug 20, 2007
      Dear Cactus,

      Making real ormes from metal would be somewhat more expensive
      Gold: 585$ an ounce
      Rhodium: 6000$ an ounce
      Etc.

      Also, the initial idea was simply to see what is involve in creation
      a proper sampling lab. Just that. Mapping this down.

      Making real ormes is not an easy thing. And it would be way too
      expensive for anyone or almost.

      Antoine
      http://my.opera.com/alchemicalsecrets

      --- In ormusia@yahoogroups.com, Cameron Gibson <golem146@...> wrote:

      > Dear Group,
      >
      > I will join I already have people in Canada, North America, South
      Africa, and New Zealand so far who would be willing to sell two or
      three ounces a month once they try our product. Currently I think we
      should sell grams for 34.99 or 54.99, Ant & Mr. Daddy can we exchange
      Skype voice chats now or phone numbers? We really need to talk, I am
      talking about 20,000 a month in the first ORMUS dealers ever! Let me
      know everyone!

      > Sincerely,
      >
      > Cactusrob

      Let

> [...]
      >

      > -Cryptic
      >

      > --- In ormusia@yahoogroups .com, "Antoine Dubuc" <ormusia@ > wrote:
      >

      > > Hello,
      >

      > > I am going to kill off this group next monday for lack of
      interest.

      > > created this group so people could give ideas and create momentum

      > > the task of mapping out a business involve in quantifying ormus
      >
      > > content in samples.
      >

      > > I'm the moderator. I am not, unfortunately, much of a leader that
      >
      > can
      >
      > > inspire people and so forth. I see that no one really gives a
      hoot,

      > > guess, since no one is posting anything.
      >

      > > I'd be glad to be told otherwise, but hey, when people don't even
      >
      > > talk about a subject, how can one sincerely expect to actually
      have

      > > actions taken for that subject?
      >

      > > The FDA has already won in my opinion. I am paid for my ability
      >
      > be
      >
      > > pragmatic about things. I am neither pessimist nor optimist as I
      >
      > > write this. Its just a fact.
      >

      > > The current state of Ormus brings upon itself a great adversary
      in

      > > the form of the FDA. The FDA is a focussed, organized entity.
      >
      > Ormusia
      >
      > > is not. The Ormus world in comparison is pretty much populated by
      >
      > > bunch of hippies that swing subjects from ormus in crop circles
      >
      > > xenon water bringing ormus through ZPE, with as much focus and
      >
      > > persistence as a chicken who got his head cut off.
      >

      > > The Ormusians of today go even further by putting their heads in
      >
      > the
      >
      > > sand when confronted with this by bringing up the righteous
      shield

      > of
      >
      > > Manifestation. Give me a break.
      >

      > > The problem with Ormusia is not the Ormus: its the Ormusians.
      >

      > > I've been around for about two years. In that time, reading
      pretty

      > > much all the posts from all the Ormus forums, I saw only one
      >
      > > consistent pattern: nothing gets done except talking. And even
      the

      > > discussions are fruitless.
      >

      > > Ormes, or biblical ormus, is supposed to taste sweet. Have you
      ever

      > > tasted an ormus product that tasted like this? Seekverta's
      products

      > > taste like suntan lotion. Shouldn't that give you clue that
      >
      > something
      >
      > > is wrong here? Its no wonder that the FDA is stepping in. If you
      >
      > just
      >
      > > cut the crap away, its really no wonder.
      >

      > > Anyway, I am somewhat appalled here.
      >

      > > I was hoping that the people who would join this forum would do
      so

      > > get off their asses and start building something with
      consistency,

      > > dedication and care. But instead no one posted anything. This
      forum

      > > was intended for drivers, not passengers.

      align:right;padding-right:.5em;}
      > #ygrp-vital ul li .cat{
      > font-weight:bold;}
      > #ygrp-vital a {