26The FDA Won.

  • Antoine Dubuc
    Aug 13 6:37 AM
      Hello,

      I am going to kill off this group next monday for lack of interest. I
      created this group so people could give ideas and create momentum to
      the task of mapping out a business involve in quantifying ormus
      content in samples.

      I'm the moderator. I am not, unfortunately, much of a leader that can
      inspire people and so forth. I see that no one really gives a hoot, I
      guess, since no one is posting anything.

      I'd be glad to be told otherwise, but hey, when people don't even
      talk about a subject, how can one sincerely expect to actually have
      actions taken for that subject?

      The FDA has already won in my opinion. I am paid for my ability to be
      pragmatic about things. I am neither pessimist nor optimist as I
      write this. Its just a fact.

      The current state of Ormus brings upon itself a great adversary in
      the form of the FDA. The FDA is a focussed, organized entity. Ormusia
      is not. The Ormus world in comparison is pretty much populated by a
      bunch of hippies that swing subjects from ormus in crop circles to
      xenon water bringing ormus through ZPE, with as much focus and
      persistence as a chicken who got his head cut off.

      The Ormusians of today go even further by putting their heads in the
      sand when confronted with this by bringing up the righteous shield of
      Manifestation. Give me a break.

      The problem with Ormusia is not the Ormus: its the Ormusians.

      I've been around for about two years. In that time, reading pretty
      much all the posts from all the Ormus forums, I saw only one
      consistent pattern: nothing gets done except talking. And even the
      discussions are fruitless.

      Ormes, or biblical ormus, is supposed to taste sweet. Have you ever
      tasted an ormus product that tasted like this? Seekverta's products
      taste like suntan lotion. Shouldn't that give you clue that something
      is wrong here? Its no wonder that the FDA is stepping in. If you just
      cut the crap away, its really no wonder.

      Anyway, I am somewhat appalled here.

      I was hoping that the people who would join this forum would do so to
      get off their asses and start building something with consistency,
      dedication and care. But instead no one posted anything. This forum
      was intended for drivers, not passengers.

      Antoine Dubuc
      http://my.opera.com/alchemicalsecrets
    • Show all 9 messages in this topic