141100 gallons of 80 percent pure ormus 20% water available

  • grandmasterhaden12
    May 13, 2011
      I make ormus water from distilled water. In the month of May I so far I have made 50 gallons. From drying the ormus water in magnetic fields and having pure green ormus it measures that the water I am making is 20% water and 80% ormus. I know I will make much more.

      I wrap these gallons in organite with quartz crystals to keep potency and ship to you through the mail.

      I ship this to you through the mail for only $75 dollars.

      If you want a smaller sample buy 1/2 gallon for only $42

      Thank you,
      Anthony