123OT: My list of Yahoo Groups :)

  • Phil Davis
    Feb 2, 2009
      Hi,

      You can see a list of my groups on Grouply at the link below. Maybe you'll find some you want to join.

      Phil

      Here's the link:
      http://www.grouply.com/register.php?tmg=2492081&vt=

      While your here, I run a 'Geo-engineering FYI' page on YouTube:

      http://www.youtube.com/philwarinsky

       - pls feel free to stop by and comment on any of my videos.

      This message was posted by a fellow group member who uses Grouply instead of email to access this group. Grouply blocks additional invitations from being sent to this group by anyone for 30 days. Group owners can permanently block future invitations. For more on how Grouply maintains privacy and protects you, see http://blog.grouply.com/protect/ .