hi

  • paulina diane
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 14, 2012

          hello
          my name is Paulina and i seek for true friendship and
          partner so i contact you,pls if you dont mind i will like
          you to reply my mail back so i can send you my picture
          and tell you more about me,
          Paulina

    • Elena
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 4
        Hello orlandobadlands

        Hello orlandobadlands! You look amazing! Let me introduce myself!

        I am Olga from Russia! I am looking for a caring and self-confident man for a normal communication and serious relationship!

        I suppose that you have all of these qualities! I hope hear from you soon!

        Please answer me.