Reply pls!

  • Sidi Hamand
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 23, 2011

      From Mr Sidi Hamand
      Bank of Africa(BOA)
      Ouagadougou Burkina Faso

      Hello,
      I am Mr Sidi Hamand, the chief auditor in bank of Africa(BOA) Ouagadougou Burkina Faso.Please i want you to read this letter very carefully,though we never see nor met before, but i beleive that you can assist me following the content of this letter. I hope that you will not expose or betray this trust and confident that i am about to establish with you for the mutual benefit of our families. I need your urgent assistance in transferring the sum of ($15.5) million united state dollars.

      This money has been dormant for years in our Bank without claim due to the owner of this fund died along with his entire family and the supposed next of kin in an air crash since July 31st 2000.

      With proper arrangement,I want our bank to release this funds to you as the nearest person to our deceased customer while i come over to your country immediately for the sharing of the money with you as soon as the money is confirmed into your provided bank account.
      I don't want this money to go into our bank treasury as an abandoned fund, so this is the reason i contacted you so that our bank will release this money to you as the next of kin to the deceased customer. Please I would like you to keep this proposal as a top secret and delete it if you are not interested.

      Upon receipt of your reply and indication of your capability, i will give you full details on how the business will be executed and also note that you will have 40% of the above mentioned sum,if you agree to handle this transaction with me while the remaining 60% will be for me,as i don't want anyone here in our bank to know my involvement until you confirm this fund into your provided bank account.

      I will be expecting to hear from you with some of your details like:

      Your full name........ ...........
      Your nationality..................
      Your Occupation...............
      Marital Status..................
      Private E-mail ......... .......
      Your Phone Number........

      I awaits, looking forward to hear from you immediately.

      Thanks with my best regards
      Mr.Hamand