Your account was accesed by a third party

  • Hsbc Uk
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 21, 2011
      Dear Customer,

      We detected irregular activity on your HSBC
      Internet banking account on 21/01/2011.

      For your protection, you must verify this
      activity before you can continue using your
      account.

      Please download the document attached to this
      email to review your account activity.

      We will review the activity on your account
      with you and upon verification,

      and we will remove any restrictions placed on
      your account.

      If you choose to ignore our request, you leave us no choise
      but to temporaly suspend your account.

      We ask that you allow at least 72 hours for the case to be
      investigated and we strongly recommend to verefy (sic) your
      account in that time.

      Best Regards,
      Colette Nugent
      Head of Customer Communications

      © Copyright HSBC Holdings plc 2010 - All rights reserved