Dear Respected friend,

  • Majash Majha
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 6, 2010

      Dear Respected friend,

      With due respect I am glad to know you, but God knows you better and he knows why he has directed me to you, at this point in time so do not be afraid, I know that this message will come to you as an order of worlds but due not mind, how are you and your family, hope all is well with yours. This transfer is legal because I am the Bill and exchange manager to the account and I will advice you on the steps to follow throughout the transfer so that you will not make any mistake from yours side.

      I am Mr Majash Majha, writing from the bank of Africa (Boa) I want to transfer this money into your bank account because I and my family wants to invest in your country under your care after transferring, the total money to be transfer into your bank account is $10.5M USD, and you should remember that the owner of this fund is dead leaving no body for the claim, so that is the reason why I want to present you as next of kin, as to enable the bank order for the immediate release of this fund into your bank account without any delay. And you should remember as soon as this fund is been transfer into your bank account I and my family will move to your country immediately for the shearing of the money according to the percentage we agree on. Remember this transfer is a top secret between me and you until the transfer are over.

      I am promising you after the transfer of this fund into your bank account you will have 40% out of the total money $10.5M USD. While 60% is for me. Please bellow is the data’s I needed from you as to enable the bank commence the transfer immediately into your bank account, please reply me immediately as soon as you receive this letter through my private Email address mr majash_maj01@...

      Please if you are interested kindly indicate as to proceed immediately,

      You’re Bank Name: __________
      You’re Bank Address: ______________
      Occupation: ___________
      You’re Position in office: ________________
      You’re Receiving Country: __________
      You’re Account Number_______
      You��re Email Address: ___________
      Direct Telephone: _____________/Fax: __________
      House or office address: ____________
      Your Full Name: _____________

      I will be waiting to hear from you as soon as you receive this message.

      Thanks,
      Mr Majash Majha
      Bank of Africa (Boa)
      Call me immediately through my private telephone number as to know your capability of handling this transfer Mobile +226 78 19 70 78