I NEED YOUR CO-OPERATION

  • Mrs.Lumka Yengeni
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 14, 2010
       Good day

      I am  Mrs.Lumka E. Yengeni. from south African a Parliamentarian  Wife i contacted you to be my project partner and stand as
      my Husband foreign partner for transfer of US$15 million into your  account for investment

      You maybe familiar with the news about my husband legal position with the government of my country and that is why you must be confident to take a firm position to handle this business for mutual benefit as my husband have no objection concerning our partnership with you . Please endeavor to read the website :  http://www.cnn.com/2001/WORLD/europe/10/03/safrica.arms/index.html

      other website :    http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/business/2756861.stm

      Please contact me if you are willing to help but also tell me if you can  handle this business without third party involvement as it must be handle with truth. All we need to do next is  have a confirmation of your acceptable remuneration and business agreement that both party can sign together.

      Your, Full Name,
      Your Full Home Address,
      Direct Cell Telephone Number, Fax Number,
      Your Company Name, Company Address, Position,
      Your Occupation, Sex, Marriage Status,
      Your Age, valid identification either national I. D. Card, drivers license or International Passport:

      Sincerely,

      Mrs.Lumka E.Yengeni

      WEB.DE DSL SOMMER-SPECIAL: Surf & Phone Flat 16.000 für
      nur 19,99 €/mtl.!* http://produkte.web.de/go/DSL-Doppel-Flatrate/2