LETTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

  • Mrs.Barbara castelein van
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 5, 2010
      OUR REF: NL/WW/2047/41119
      YOUR REF: VJL/ER/00964T5 89

      Winner in the 2nd category of our DELOTTO free Net Lottery Promotional
      award draws held in August 2010.

      I am writing in respect to your lotto winning prize of ONE MILLION,
      EUROS 3,000,000.00 Euros) which you won through the email ballot draws
      in the EUROMILLION Promotional Award in June 2010 in the second
      category prize winnings category.

      We wish to inform you that your total prize money Of 3.000,000.00 Euros
      has remained unpaid by our treasury and credit office after the initial
      letter to your address for your payment was not successful.

      You are hereby requested to contact your Syndicate claims process agent
      and immediately update your claims process for your payment.

      Mr. Gaston Starreveld
      Foreign Service Claims Agent
      Email:claimbv@...
      Tel:+31 61 7743605
      Fax:+31 84 7207620

      You are advised to provide the following information's:
      1. Name in full,
      2. Address,
      3. Nationality,
      4. Age,
      5. Occupation,
      6. Phone/Fax

      Accept our felicitations!
      Signed: Mrs.Barbara castelein van
      For: Manager.(Events,Draws and Promotion).