Charles Stanley

  • Graham N. Robert
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 25, 2010
      MY BEQUEST,

      My Name's Mr. Graham N. Robert. Given my current state of health, I have decided to
      donate what I have to you, I am 69 years old and I was diagnosed for cancer about 2
      years ago, immediately after the death of my Wife, Who had worked with me tirelessly
      until we were driven out of Zimbabwe and our farms seized. I have been touched to
      donate from what I have inherited from our estate to you for charity and the support of
      displaced children, and towards cancer research since we never had any children, rather
      than allow our relativesÂ’ miss-use our hard earned funds.

      Please pray that the good Lord forgive me my sins. I have asked God to forgive me and I
      believe he has because he is a merciful God. I will be going in for an operation next
      weekend. I decided to WILL/donate the sum of US$36,560,000(Thirty Six million Five
      Hundred thousand United States Dollars) to you for the good work and expect you will
      help support the motherless and less privileged (including cancer patients) and also to
      further assist widows. At the moment I cannot take any telephone calls due to my
      deteriorating health condition. I have adjusted my WILL and my Executor is aware I have
      changed my will; with your honest dedication to follow my above stated terms, my
      attorney will arrange for the change of ownership of the funds and transfer of funds to
      you. The funds deposited with a finance outfit and the name is withheld basically for
      security and confidential purposes and would only be released to (you).

      I wish you all the best and may the good Lord bless you abundantly, and please use the
      funds well and always extend the good work to others because money without love and
      care for the less privileged is vanity.

      Contact my Executor:
      Charles Stanley Esq.
      Principal Partner Charles Stanley and Associates
      Email: charlesstanleyassociate@...

      You are to contact him with your full names contact telephone/fax number and your full
      address and tell him that I have WILLED (US$36,560,000.00) for the execution of all
      stated in my WILL/TESTAMENT.

      Regards,
      Graham N. Robert