PAINTBALLLLL.... JANUARY 17, 2010 (SUNDAY)

  • sergie
    Message 1 of 14 , Jan 4, 2010
      WHO'S DOWN TO PLAY PAINTBALL??? WE STILL HAVE THE PROPERTY IN BELLEVIEW AREA. ROD SAYS ITS BEEN LOGGED LATELY SO WE HAVE GREAT BUNKERS...
      GEORGE, I KNOW YOU MARRIED NOW BUT YOU ARE STILL MY BITCH...
      JOHN, I'M GONNA SHOOT YOU IN THE NUTS...

      SERGIE
      CALL ME 4072343969
    • Sma24
      Message 2 of 14 , Jan 4, 2010
        I'm still in, keep me in the loop
        Skip

        Sent from my iPhone
      • strz765@yahoo.com
        Message 3 of 14 , Jan 5, 2010
          I'm ready, let play

          Sent on the Now Network� from my Sprint® BlackBerry

          Message 4 of 14 , Jan 9, 2010
            I'm in, Damn, I'll have to pull my balls out and put them in the Drier, they look like Dice not balls!
            I'll check with Nick, Troy Dan and Jeff is Skip hasen't.

            Let you know Monday 11th

            Lets play BALL!

            ED

            --- In orlandobadlands@yahoogroups.com, strz765@... wrote:

            > I'm ready, let play
            > Sent on the Now Network™ from my Sprint® BlackBerry

          • Ryan Hall
            Message 5 of 14 , Jan 11, 2010
              I am in too.  Anyone have an extra gun?

              Ryan

            • strz765@yahoo.com
              Message 6 of 14 , Jan 11, 2010
                I might,ill check on that 2day.

                Sent on the Now Network� from my Sprint® BlackBerry

                From: Ryan Hall <ryanleehall@...>
                Date: Mon, 11 Jan 2010 05:50:51 -0800 (PST)
                To: <orlandobadlands@yahoogroups.com>

                I am in too.  Anyone have an extra gun?

                Ryan

                I'm in, Damn, I'll have to pull my balls out and put them in the Drier, they look like Dice not balls!
                I'll check with Nick, Troy Dan and Jeff is Skip hasen't.

                Let you know Monday 11th

                Lets play BALL!

                ED

                --- In orlandobadlands@ yahoogroups. com, strz765@... wrote:

                > I'm ready, let play
                > Sent on the Now Network™ from my Sprint® BlackBerry

              • Mike Jenkins
                Message 7 of 14 , Jan 11, 2010
                  I've got 2 I'm trying to sell, I don't have time to play anymore, if anyone is interested let me know. Mike 407-314-1167

                  Sent from my iPhone

                  From: Ryan Hall <ryanleehall@yahoo.com>
                  Date: Mon, 11 Jan 2010 05:50:51 -0800 (PST)
                  To: <orlandobadlands@ yahoogroups. com>

                • strz765@yahoo.com
                  Message 8 of 14 , Jan 11, 2010
                    Mike that's not good,how much r we talking and what kind r they.

                    Sent on the Now Network� from my Sprint® BlackBerry

                    From: Ryan Hall <ryanleehall@yahoo.com>
                    Date: Mon, 11 Jan 2010 05:50:51 -0800 (PST)
                    To: <orlandobadlands@ yahoogroups. com>

                    I am in too.  Anyone have an extra gun?

                    Ryan

                    I'm in, Damn, I'll have to pull my balls out and put them in the Drier, they look like Dice not balls!
                    I'll check with Nick, Troy Dan and Jeff is Skip hasen't.

                    Let you know Monday 11th

                    Lets play BALL!

                    ED

                    --- In orlandobadlands@ yahoogroups. com, strz765@... wrote:

                    > I'm ready, let play
                    > Sent on the Now Network™ from my Sprint® BlackBerry

                  • Mike Jenkins
                    Message 9 of 14 , Jan 11, 2010
                      I have a 98 custom with about everything on it, and an ion with a virtue board, looking to sell everything tanks pods vests all of it, just want a fair price, let me know what you wanna pay and we can figure something out.

                      Sent from my iPhone

                      From: Ryan Hall <ryanleehall@yahoo.com>
                      Date: Mon, 11 Jan 2010 05:50:51 -0800 (PST)
                      To: <orlandobadlands@ yahoogroups. com>

                    • strz765@yahoo.com
                      Message 10 of 14 , Jan 11, 2010
                        I already have the 98 and I didn't like ion,but I will tell people what you have for sale.

                        Sent on the Now Network� from my Sprint® BlackBerry

                        From: Ryan Hall <ryanleehall@yahoo.com>
                        Date: Mon, 11 Jan 2010 05:50:51 -0800 (PST)
                        To: <orlandobadlands@ yahoogroups. com>

                        I am in too.  Anyone have an extra gun?

                        Ryan

                        I'm in, Damn, I'll have to pull my balls out and put them in the Drier, they look like Dice not balls!
                        I'll check with Nick, Troy Dan and Jeff is Skip hasen't.

                        Let you know Monday 11th

                        Lets play BALL!

                        ED

                        --- In orlandobadlands@ yahoogroups. com, strz765@... wrote:

                        > I'm ready, let play
                        > Sent on the Now Network™ from my Sprint® BlackBerry

                      • shannon mercado
                        Message 11 of 14 , Jan 27, 2010
                          hey what is rods number

                          From: Ryan Hall <ryanleehall@yahoo.com>
                          Date: Mon, 11 Jan 2010 05:50:51 -0800 (PST)
                          To: <orlandobadlands@ yahoogroups. com>

                        • strz765@yahoo.com
                          Message 12 of 14 , Jan 27, 2010
                            This is Rod post your number and I will call u.

                            Sent on the Now Network� from my Sprint® BlackBerry

                            From: shannon mercado <shannon_mercado@...>
                            Date: Wed, 27 Jan 2010 20:53:54 -0800 (PST)
                            To: <orlandobadlands@yahoogroups.com>

                            hey what is rods number

                            From: Ryan Hall <ryanleehall@yahoo.com>
                            Date: Mon, 11 Jan 2010 05:50:51 -0800 (PST)
                            To: <orlandobadlands@ yahoogroups. com>

                            I am in too.  Anyone have an extra gun?

                            Ryan

                            I'm in, Damn, I'll have to pull my balls out and put them in the Drier, they look like Dice not balls!
                            I'll check with Nick, Troy Dan and Jeff is Skip hasen't.

                            Let you know Monday 11th

                            Lets play BALL!

                            ED

                            --- In orlandobadlands@ yahoogroups. com, strz765@... wrote:

                            > I'm ready, let play
                            > Sent on the Now Network™ from my Sprint® BlackBerry

                          • shannon mercado
                            Message 13 of 14 , Apr 14, 2010
                              this is shannon for rod and my number is 352-240-4293

                              From: shannon mercado <shannon_mercado@ yahoo.com>
                              Date: Wed, 27 Jan 2010 20:53:54 -0800 (PST)
                              To: <orlandobadlands@ yahoogroups. com>

                              hey what is rods number

                              From: Ryan Hall <ryanleehall@yahoo.com>
                              Date: Mon, 11 Jan 2010 05:50:51 -0800 (PST)
                              To: <orlandobadlands@ yahoogroups. com>

                              I am in too.  Anyone have an extra gun?

                              Ryan

                              I'm in, Damn, I'll have to pull my balls out and put them in the Drier, they look like Dice not balls!
                              I'll check with Nick, Troy Dan and Jeff is Skip hasen't.

                              Let you know Monday 11th

                              Lets play BALL!

                              ED

                              --- In orlandobadlands@ yahoogroups. com, strz765@... wrote:

                              > I'm ready, let play
                              > Sent on the Now Network™ from my Sprint® BlackBerry

                            • shannon mercado
                              Message 14 of 14 , Sep 12 9:04 PM
                                hey rod this is shannon here is my number

                                sponsored link: yahoo recommended - http://yahoo.medsplacerx.com

                                From: shannon mercado <shannon_mercado@ yahoo.com>
                                Date: Wed, 27 Jan 2010 20:53:54 -0800 (PST)
                                To: <orlandobadlands@ yahoogroups. com>