Re: [Orissa Samaj UAE] HI - NEXT EVENT ON 14.05.2010

  • welcome stratagics
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 18 3:30 AM

      Dear All,

      Currently I am looking for the following positions for my clients

      1. Accountant in Ras Al Khor, Salary – Aed.5,000/- 2 Nos
      2. Receptionist in multinational company, Bur Dubai- Salary- Aed 6,000/-
      3. Jr.Accountant, Good in Excel for Abu Dhabi- Salary-Aed. 3,500/-

      With Regards

      Satya Pradhan
      971-50-7197151

      On Fri, Apr 16, 2010 at 6:08 PM, Orissa Samaj UAE <orissasamajuae@...> wrote:

      Dear All,

      As you all are aware that the events for Utkal Divas Celebrations couldn't be organised on 02.04.2010. Please note the date finalised for the next event is 14.05.2010 Friday.

      Venue : Karama Centre Party Hall, Karama, Near Dubai Municipality Office

      Attractions of the day : 16.00 Hours onwards

      To start with our patriotic song – “Bande Utkal Janani”

      Music Chair Competition – For Ladies

      Quiz (Written) – For everyone present on the Evening

      Song / Dance Compition – For all age groups

      Best Dressed Man, Woman & Kid will be selected on the spot

      Other fun full activities

      Note : Odishi Dance performance by one of our Odiya member in U.A.E. - to be confirmed. The same will be intimated to all the members soon.

      We shall spare some time (During the event) for our members to have comments & suggestions

      Dinner to follow the distribution of prizes

      The schedule of the event will be intimated in our next mail. In the meantime the participants for the Song / Dance Competition are requested to register by sending mail to orissasamajuae@... or calling the following numbers. No registration fees to be paid.

      Members are welcome to come forward & be active as volunteers for this & future events. Please register your names the soonest by sending mail to orissasamajuae@... or calling the following numbers :

      Yogesh Bhayani – 050 – 8585924

      Rashmi Ranjan Parida – 050 – 3796910

      Manoj Gupta – 050 – 2847026

      Satyajeet Mohapatra – 050 – 1366120

      Thanks,

      OdishaSamajUAE Team

    • Trilochan Patro
      Message 2 of 3 , May 8, 2010
        Dear All,

        I would like to take tihs oppertunity to request all of you to have a short discussion during this meet to see the feasibility of creating a dedicated website for our society. The contents and details of the site can be discussed and finalised on the same day.  I am sure, the days schedule will be hectic, but at the same time hopeful to get at least 30 mins. for this discussion.

        Thanks and Regards
        Kishor and Trilochan.

        The schedule of the event will be intimated in our next mail. In the meantime the participants for the Song / Dance Competition are requested to register by sending mail to orissasamajuae@ yahoo.com or calling the following numbers. No registration fees to be paid.

        Members are welcome to come forward & be active as volunteers for this & future events. Please register your names the soonest by sending mail to orissasamajuae@ yahoo.com or calling the following numbers :