FOX diagram

  • not tellin
    Message 1 of 5 , May 10, 2006
      hi! i am new. i have been folding origami for a total of about 4 or
      five years now. i was wondering if anybody has komatsu's fox diagram.
      i have been trying to get the crease pattern to work with me but it is
      not cuoperating(stupid crease pattern be smitten!) anyway if any of
      you have the diagrams, please share!
      thanks!
      USWeasilgirl
    • Harsha Samarasinghe
      Message 2 of 5 , May 10, 2006
        Hi.. I think I have the diagramme for the fox at home... will try to scan them and share as images. Just giver me couple of days.

        Regards
        Harsha

        not tellin <usweasilgirl@...> wrote:
        hi! i am new. i have been folding origami for a total of about 4 or
        five years now. i was wondering if anybody has komatsu's fox diagram.
        i have been trying to get the crease pattern to work with me but it is
        not cuoperating(stupid crease pattern be smitten!) anyway if any of
        you have the diagrams, please share!
        thanks!
        USWeasilgirl

        Origami paper How to fold origami Origami folds Origami paper folding Origami paper cranes

      • fox guardian
        Message 3 of 5 , May 11, 2006
          AHHHHH thank you! you are a life saver! ihave been pulling my hair out looking for the diagrams and doing the crease pattern!(hence the 50 or so crushed crease patterns in the garbage can) thank you thank you thank you!

          USWeasilgirl

          Harsha Samarasinghe <harsha_sam123@...> wrote:
          Hi.. I think I have the diagramme for the fox at home... will try to scan them and share as images. Just giver me couple of days.

          Regards
          Harsha

          not tellin <usweasilgirl@...> wrote:
          hi! i am new. i have been folding origami for a total of about 4 or
          five years now. i was wondering if anybody has komatsu's fox diagram.
          i have been trying to get the crease pattern to work with me but it is
          not cuoperating(stupid crease pattern be smitten!) anyway if any of
          you have the diagrams, please share!
          thanks!
          USWeasilgirl

          Origami paper How to fold origami Origami folds Origami paper folding Origami paper cranes

          Origami paper How to fold origami Origami folds Origami paper folding Origami paper cranes

        • fox guardian

            Message 5 of 5 , May 29, 2006
              hi

              Sorry could not send the diagramme cause its missing. But since I promised to find you a diagramme took the liberty of going though the net and found a site which has a fox diagramme.

              the web address is http://dev.origami.com/diagram.cfm

              please try this and let me know whether the diagramme is ok. Will try to locate what I have which is more complex than what is on the site.

              Regards
              Harsha