The net is great for fun

  • monika-overfelt868@banksworn.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 5 1:25 AM
      ive got literally no 'game' as they say, haha, so have alot of trouble in the clubs tryin to pickup. im sure there is a few of u'se here just like that. so anyway, when i found this thing http://www.unbelievablejoy.info/lvzm i was shocked, actually amazed that it was as good as it is. if u've got no game, checkout this place, it's like a meat market, all the finest!
    • alexis-sabry580@reckitall.info
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 3, 2007
        Well I just got married! I can't believe it, just last year I was beginning to think i would never meet anyone. I'm 25 already and I thought it was all over. After some recommendations from a buddy I joined up here: http://anythingoodnow.info and after 4 weeks I was already meeting up with a beauty. Well, 14 months later and where still together and married =)