Picture-by-Picture Origami PLS

  • red_katie_c
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 7, 2005
      Hi all:
      I'm just trying find easy origami on the net that I can fold with my
      kids who - like me - are exremely visual kids without the
      perfect-origami-folding-hands. While I can find several sites with
      paper illustrations on where, how to fold a creation, I'm looking for
      picture illustrations - like on a site, suziscissors.com, I found that
      has a origami section with pictures - on how to make each beauty.
      Pls send me some sites with this kind of materials.
      Thanks