please don’t kill me today also

  • joe birla
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 9, 2005
      Hey Anjali,
      After I had a long amazing chat with you……yesterday
      I saw your profile in http://www.lovemeonline.com .
      You are one of the most beautiful girls ever I have
      seen.
      But unfortunately you are very far from me.

      As I told you….I am looking to marry soon..
      If you know any beautiful girls, ask them to
      Meet me in http://www.lovemeonline.com

      Just tell them, I am very handsome and brilliant guy,
      I am working as software engineer in a leading MNC in
      US
      They can see my profile in http://www.lovemeonline.com

      I was almost dead, waiting for you, yesterday
      I will be online from 4.00 pm to 6.00 pm every day in
      http://www.lovemeonline.com . Please don’t kill me
      today also.

      Hey listen….. One more important thing…
      http://www.lovemeonline.com is giving
      Gold memberships for free again. Probably they might
      stop soon.
      Just tell your friends about it.
      They can contact me for free, because I am gold
      member.

      Don’t forget to tell my my nick name at
      http://www.lovemeonline.com is brave boy.

      See you today evening……ok then bye.