THE CRUNK ZONE

  • Zonemaster
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 1, 2005
      Hey wassup?

      I would like to let you all know about a new venture. It is the next level of party advertisement and information.

      The Crunk Zone is the ultimate in National party promotions and advertisement.

      So I ask that you come by and get on the mailing list. I don't think you want to miss this one.

      The Party begins December 2005, so come join us!
      2,634 party seekers, planners, and promoters have already joined our list. Don't you think you should too?

      http://www.thecrunkzone.com

      The Zonemaster
      zonemaster@...