How do I go about teaching origami to my 5 year old ?

  • vjaybarve
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 3, 2005
      Dear Friends,

      I am Vijay Barve and I want my 5 year old daughter to learn Origami.
      She is inteested in Origami, but I do not have books with me so if I
      have to use Internet where and how do I start and what steps should I
      follow ?

      Please guide me, I am also new to Origami.

      Regards,

      Vijay
    • yuli susanti
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 7, 2005
        how do you do vijay?hope you find the answer from
        other members coz same with you i'm a newcomer too in
        this group and i never browse or do surfing about
        origami.in indonesia,where i live, we can find books
        on origami in bookstore.some books are intended for
        children with easy shape and action.hope you can fine
        ones in your nearest bookstore.nice to meet you.
        regards,
        yuli

        http://mobile.yahoo.com/maildemo
      • tugihartono yono
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 9, 2005
          Salam,
          Anda bisa berbahasa Indonesia kan........bahasa
          Inggris sy agak kacau........
          Coba kita dialog via Indonesia....banayk hal yang
          perlu saling dipertukarkan......Ok
          Kutunggu jawaban anda

          Salam,

          Yono aji