make money with NO COST

  • alex_tan444
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 6 5:21 AM
      This is a new idea for earning money easily, merely from the funds of
      a free $5 referral bonus.

      This means it's absolutely no cost to you. It's still working for me,
      absolutely no complaints :)

      PLEASE DON'T TURN AWAY AT THIS POINT, and dismiss it as just another
      pyramid scam - just give it a chance and read it through, it is not
      illegal in anyway, and is not a scam!

      This is COMPLETELY FREE!!! You will be losing NOTHING if you at least
      give it a shot!
      It's still working for me, absolutely no complaints :)

      Read it through, right to the end, you will see that you will not be
      paying a single dollar through this exercise.

      Try it and you will see...

      INSTRUCTIONS!!!
      ================
      1. Get and e-mail account, if you are reading this, I hope you have
      one

      2. Copy and Paste or Type the address below into your browser
      https://www.dangopay.com/new.php?r=1837

      3. Go ahead and sign-up for a FREE account. They will credit your
      account $5 dollars FREE, just for completing the sign-up process.

      4. Take that $5 dollars and do as follows:

      Click on the SEND MONEY tab.

      Enter the e-mail address in the 1. position
      1. chingywest@...
      2. frenchiemiller@...
      3. alex_tan444@...

      Send the $5 to the first person with the attached note:
      Hello new FRIEND!! Please add me to your mailing list

      5. Now send an e-mail to the address in the 3. position saying:
      Hello new FRIEND!! Thank You so much for introducing me!!
      THIS SECTION IS IMPORTANT SINCE THIS IS WHAT MAKES THIS LEGAL!!

      6. Copy and Paste this letter into your word processor. Take the 1. e-
      mail off and put the #2 e-mail in the #1 spot. Put the #3 e-mail
      address in the 2. spot. Finally, put your personal DANGOPAY e-mail
      address into the number 3. position.

      7. Go to Google.com, or Yahoo.com, or your favorite search engine,
      and type in MONEY MAKING MESSAGE BOARD or BUSINESS OPPORTUNITY BBS,
      or something similar. Post the new copy, with your e-mail address in
      the 3. position to at least 200 different boards. Post a copy to your
      favorite board! Wherever!!

      8. Now sit back and wait. Waste a couple hours. Take a NAP!!

      9. Log-On to your DANGOPAY account..
      LIKE I SAID LUCKIEST DAY OF YOUR LIFE ENJOY!!! Trust me, you will be
      satisfied
      https://www.dangopay.com/new.php?r=1837