Hello!!

  • HENCHIAI CHIHENAI
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 6, 2002
      Dear Friends!!

      I want to send a cordial greeting from La Paz Bolivia of South
      America and of the Group Henchiai Origami, to all who it is part of
      this brilliant group web happiness!!!.

      My name is Henrry Delgado
      I am 27 years old
      La Paz-Bolivia
      E-mail:chihenai@...
      henchiai@...
      Http://pagina-web.de/henchiai
      P.O. Box 6387

      I am very happy the power to enter in contact with
      all you in the World of the Origami", since it is a means of
      I rope with several countries, without any distinction of race, sex, age, etc, and that:
      "MAY PEACE PREVAIL ON THE EARTH"

      Their sure servant

      HENCHIAI-ORIGAMI-_-Ü‚莆E•Ñ’mˆ¤