hello everybody

  • MDN - Muhammad Ihsan
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 8, 2002
      Dear classmates;

      As a new member, pls adv how sud I starting.

      Pls send me more info. Tks.

      Regards;
      ihsan
    • Angie
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 9, 2002
        Hello and welcome Muhammad Ihsan. I am a new member, also, and I am new at Origami, as well. I bought several different books and have learned how to follow some of them. I have mastered the 1) crane, 2) frog, 3) goldfish, 4) lady, 5) flower, 6) leaves, and 7) frames--mobiles--or mobile frames...after you learn one particular item, you should try it many times so you remember how to do it from memory, at least that is what we do...Good Luck...!!!
        *Angie*

      • zamir1119
        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 9, 2002
          Hi, Ihsan. Nice to hear from you! Here are three websites which have
          good instructions on how to fold some simple and beatiful models. Try
          http://www.worthhall.demon.co.uk/practice/diagrams/simple/simple.htm .
          Another is http://www.creased.com/origami/diagrams/cranediagram.htm
          which shows you how to fold the famous crane, and finally
          http://dev.origami.com/images_pdf/trad_page2.pdf . Good luck! Rick