Re: Need Help

  • dialheanne
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 2, 2002
      I have two books that explain the basic folds really well.

      The Origami Handbook
      Rick Beech
      Hermes House Publishers
      ISBN: 1-84309-212-3

      Absolute Beginner's Origami: The Simple Three-Stage Guide to Creating
      Expert Origami
      Nick Robinson
      Watson-Guptill/New York
      ISBN: 0-8230-0054-0

      Both of these books have photo's of the steps in folding, instead of
      hand drawn diagrams, throughout the book. If you have a Border's
      bookstore near you, you may want to check to see if the first one is
      still on sale (I got my copy for $5.99 plus tax.)

      Let me know if this helps...

      ~Dia

      --- In origamiclassroom@y..., barbramcfa@a... wrote:
      I purchased two books last week. "Origami FLowers" and "Playful
      Origami". I am mainly interested in making origami flowers right
      now. I have always had and still am having problems understanding
      how to do the basic folds and diagrams. Do any of you know of any
      simple instructions online, OR of a video that shows the basics.
      Barbra