paper dragons

  • fantastic_felion
    Message 1 of 206 , Dec 11, 2001
      well it has been a long time sence i lasted
      posted anything. if you dont know I am trying to produce
      a scaled chineze dragon(the inportace of that is
      that each scale is going to be folded in to the
      model)but if i donot sucsede then i have come up with the
      best next thing. it is a modifation kunihiko
      kasahara's dragon from the book "origami omnibus" but my
      model has added detail, sutch as branched horns, claws
      on the front feet, a triforked tail, and a beard.
      well hopefuly the scaled version will turn out other
      wise this is a small victory.<br><br>fantastic.
    • redheadtiger
      Message 206 of 206 , Feb 26, 2002