New Member

  • spritwind2000
    Message 1 of 206 , Nov 6, 2001
      Hi all my name is kay I have only just started
      origami, and need to know a lot more, sorry I forgot my on
      line name is spritwind2000 can you let me know club
      nights and times I live in australia, and would love to
      recive a news latter or some thing, or any up dates that
      you have, thank you for your help and pleas may I
      chat with you if you are on line thank you kay
      spritwind2000
    • redheadtiger
      Message 206 of 206 , Feb 26, 2002