Origami...

  • moonlightforest
    Message 1 of 206 , Apr 6, 2001
      Hey everybody!<br><br>I'm new here, my name is
      Maria and I'm a 17-year-old girl from Stockholm, the
      capital of Sweden.<br><br>Lately I've become more and
      more interested in origami, so far I can only fold
      birds but they are very pretty. My dad tought me how to
      fold them, he lived in Japan for a year when he was a
      teen with his family, my grandpa was a navigator so
      they travelled a lot. <br><br>But anyway, this seemed
      to be the best and most active of all origami clubs
      so I decided to join, I'm looking forward to get to
      know you all!<br><br>I've also got a penpalling and
      swapping club (people mostly just ramble and hang out
      there though) and you're all invited to join (it's for
      people in all ages):
    • redheadtiger
      Message 206 of 206 , Feb 26 10:31 AM