Re: Origami classroom

  • Jenna_SitM
    Message 1 of 206 , Oct 1, 1999
      Hello everyone :)<br><br>I'm trying to have an
      origami themed wedding reception next year, and am
      looking for interesting flowers and animals to be table
      decorations and favors.<br>Also, I am desperately looking for
      some origami earrings. I saw some at the Museum
      Company a few years ago that were little bitty silver
      cranes. Does anyone have any idea where I might be able
      to find these? The Museum Company seems to have
      stopped stocking them.<br><br>Thanks in advance!
    • redheadtiger
      Message 206 of 206 , Feb 26, 2002