Louis Couperin, Chaconne in g minor

  • Pavel Stetsenko
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 13, 2007
      Hello, gang!
      It's me again...
      Need help. Does anyone have a copy of Louis Couperin's Chaconne in g
      minor (there are two of them, the one I need begins with a d-minor
      chord on the upbeat, goes to B-flat major chord on the downbeat, then
      to E-flat major and so forth. A rather startling and effective piece.)

      Poor me, I have just scheduled it for the Bach-and-pre-Bach Marathon in
      Washington DC, but misplaced my copy. I used to play it often from
      memory, so I almost never bothered to keep track of the music. This
      time, for some reason all I can remember is that repeating rondo part.
      Stupid, I know...

      If anyone has a copy and is willing to share a PDF version of it, I'd
      be eternally grateful.
      Cheers!
      Paul