Fall/Winter break

  • Lana Krakovskiy
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1, 2005
      Dear Friends,

      This is to let you know that I will not be sending out any newsletters
      for a couple of months. I expect to resume in January.
      In the meantime, here are links to the Google News on Organists and Pipe Organs:

      http://www.google.com/news?q=%27pipe+organ%27

      http://www.google.com/news?q=%27organist%27

      OrganFocus.com web site continues to operate as usual - please do keep
      submitting your events to be published in the database.

      http://www.organfocus.com/entry_form.php3

      Hope everyone has a great holiday season, and see you in 2006!

      Lana