Looking for this music

  • pipeorganplaya
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 4, 2009
      In the distant past, while visiting a music library,
      I came across a piece of organ music (in some collection,
      or as part of a suite) that consisted
      almost entirely of perfect-fifth-type chords
      in both hands. I believe that the right hand
      chords were descending, and left hand chords
      were ascending. NOT sure what the pedals were doing.
      I didn't zerox the music, and I can now kick myself
      for not doing that. Does anyone in this group know
      of ANY music similar to this, (OTHER than the organ
      part in Vaughan-Williams 7th Symphony)??

      Many thanks,
      David