Looking for a CD - Willan Plays Willan

  • rossofkilahara
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 2, 2008
      Recently I learned of an EMI CD featuring the late Dr. Healey Willan,
      Organist, composer and conductor, playing his own work.

      My preliminary attempts through a music shop and Ebay have not been
      successful. Has anyone any information, or even better, suggestions,
      on how to obtain a copy? A correspondent from the UK is also
      interested in obtaining this.

      I can be reached through this message board or at: kilahara@...

      Ross Trant